Skip to content
- Apostolidou, Z. (2018). Combating homophobic and transphobic bullying in schools – HOMBAT. National Report: Cyprus. Accept LBGT Cyprus. https://www.hombat.eu/wpcontent/uploads/2018/08/HOMBAT_NATIONAL_REPORT_CY_English_Left_Aligned.pdf
- Apostolidou, Z. (2018). Australian asylum discourses permeating therapeutic work with asylum seekers: A thematic analysis of specialist practitioners’ experiences. Psychotherapy and Politics International, 16: e1434. DOI: 10.1002/ppi.1434.
- Apostolidou, Z. (2016). Constructions of emotional impact, risk and meaning among practitioners working with asylum seekers and refugees. Counselling and Psychotherapy Research, 16 (4): 277-287. DOI: 10.1002/capr.12087.
- Apostolidou, Z. (2016). The notion of professional identity among practitioners working with asylum seekers. A discursive analysis of practitioners’ experience of clinical supervision and working context in work with asylum seekers. European Journal of Psychotherapy and Counselling, 18 (1): 4-18. DOI:1080/13642537.2015.1130073.
- Apostolidou, Z. and Schweitzer, R. (2015). Practitioners’ perspective on the use of clinical supervision in their therapeutic engagement with asylum seekers and refugee clients. Journal of British Counselling and Guidance DOI:1080/03069885.2015.1125852.
- Apostolidou, Z. (2014). Politicised notions of professional identity and psychosocial practice among practitioners working with asylum seekers and refugees. Journal of British Counselling and Guidance, 43 (4): 492-503. DOI:1080/03069885.2014.987727.
- Apostolidou, Z. (2012). Heidegger’s Being-in-the-world and Its Relation to Tao Te Ching. Journal of Existential Analysis, 23 (1): 46-57. http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/74995312/heideggers-being-in-the-world-relation-tao-te-ching
- Apostolidou Z. (2006). Are childhood experiences with parents linked to feelings in romantic relationships during adulthood? The New School Psychology Bulletin, 4 (1): 63-85. http://www.nspb.net/index.php/nspb/article/view/173